REALTOR® of The Year and REALTOR-Associate® of the Year
Realtor® and Realtor-Associate® of the Year awards are given to two association members who have contributed the most to the advancement of his/her community and the cause of Realtors®. In addition, these individuals have exemplified significant involvement in humanitarian services.
Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS® - REALTOR® Service Award
The MORR REALTOR® Service Award is presented each year to a dedicated MORR member who has rendered distinguished and outstanding service to the real estate profession and to the Association.
1) Is an active member of MORR
2) Is serving or has served as a volunteer leader
3) Works in a professional, ethical and enthusiastic manner
4) Puts on the "Association hat" and works for the benefit of all MORR members
5) Possesses the ability to motivate others in their volunteer functions
6) Is a role model to others
7) Has a demonstrated track record of success and achievements in MORR endeavors
Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS® - 'One to Watch' Award
The ‘One to Watch’ Award recognizes an MORR member who is highly motivated and an emerging young leader. These award winners have distinguished themselves by their contributions to the Real Estate profession, MORR, the image of REALTORS and to the community at large.
1) Is an active member of MORR.
2) Is under 40 years old.
3) Is serving or has served as an MORR volunteer leader.
4) Demonstrates ingenuity and creativity in their career.
5) Continues to innovate, reposition and reinvent themselves and their business models in the changing markets.
6) Has taken on a mentoring role to agents around them.
7) Is involved with volunteer organizations within their community.
This award may be presented to REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associates and will be chosen by the President.
Criteria used by the Awards Committee may include length of business experience; MORR, NJ REALTORS and/or NAR activities; community service. Criteria does not include sales and production.
New Jersey REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®
This prestigious program comprises two awards: The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® and the NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club.
The NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® recognizes those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
The NJ Realtors® Distinguished Sales Club Award is presented to NJ Realtors® members who have been recipients of the Circle of Excellence® Sales Award® for 10 years (which need not be consecutively earned).
Applications for 2019 will be available in the Fall.
New Jersey REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club
The New Jersey REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club recognizes those members who achieved the New Jersey REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® for ten or more years.
NAR REALTOR Magazine Good Neighbor Awards
NAR is looking for REALTORS who make an extraordinary impact on their communities through volunteer work. Five Good Neighbor Award winners will receive $10,000 grants, national publicity and travel expenses to attend the REALTORS Conference and Expo. Click here for more information.
New Jersey REALTORS® Good Neighbor Award
The New Jersey REALTORS® Good Neighbor Award recognizes REALTORS® who have made an extraordinary commitment to community service on the local, national and/or global level.
Visit www.njrealtor.com for more information.
New Jersey REALTORS® Educational Foundation
The New Jersey REALTORS® Educational Foundation, formerly New Jersey Association of REALTORS® Educational Foundation (NJAREF®), is a non-profit organization that was established in 1969 to foster education, promote knowledge, conduct research and assist in the education of students pursuing a college or university degree.
New Jersey REALTORS® Educational Foundation offers annual scholarships to help students meet the costs of higher education. Criteria for selection include academic achievements, financial need, interest in real estate endeavors, and contributions to family, school and communities.
Students are eligible for a scholarship if they are a high school senior who will be attending an undergraduate four-year institution, or currently enrolled in an undergraduate four-year institution.
Applicants must be a member, or a relative of a member of New Jersey REALTORS® or a local state association/board staff who resides in New Jersey.
Quarter Century Club
NJ REALTORS's Quarter Century Club recognizes members who have reached 25 years or more of membership in the association.
REALTOR® Emeritus Status
A REALTOR® Member who has held membership in the National Association as a REALTOR®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, or both, for a cumulative period of forty (40) years is eligible for REALTOR® Emeritus status.
Beginning with applications filed in 2015, in addition to the forty (40) years of membership, a REALTOR® Emeritus candidate member must also have completed at least one (1) year of service at the National Association level. However, for applications filed through 2019, the one (1) year service requirement may also be met through service at the state or local level. This provision will sunset at the end of 2019.
Upon approval of an application there is no further payment of dues to NAR, NJAR or MORR. In addition, REALTOR® Emeritus Members are exempt from the Quadrennial Ethics Training requirement. The new REALTOR® Emeritus eligibility criteria shall be implemented as follows:
· Applications submitted in the years 2015 through 2019 will require proof of one (1) year of service* at the local, state, or National Association level.
· Applications submitted in 2020 and beyond will require proof of one (1) year of service* at the National Association level. Click here for information on how you can get NAR service.
* "Service" is defined as serving as an officer, director, committee member, federal political coordinator, President's liaison or regional coordinator to a country with which NAR holds a reciprocal agreement.
If you have been a REALTOR® for more than 40 years, please contact Nancy Ciccosanti at 732-918-1340 to complete the process